Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rhetorical Presentations and Exam Review

So, I am trying to figure out a way for us to fit in all the final presentations and have an exam review day. I have some evenings free this week for an exam review, but in order to assure that everyone can go, it would probably be best to do the review in class. So, I am thinking about arranging alternative times for rhetorical presentations. For those of you who are still left, you can either a) present in class or b) arrange an alternative time to come by my office (GAB 322) and present to me in my office. Now, if classtime is the best time for you to present, then you definitely need to present during class. However, if we can work out to have about half the people left present in class and half present in my office, then we can fit in an exam review on Wed/Thurs. I will list my schedule and you will need to book a time during a ten minute interval. So, Monday I am available from 11:00am to 4:00pm. You will need to tell me via email or the blog that you will present at 12:10pm. I will confirm with you and let you know if that time is still available. So here's my schedule:

Monday (12/5): 11:00am-4:00pm
Wednesday (12/7): 10:30am-10:40am; 11:30am-12:00pm; 2:20pm-4:00pm.
Thursday (12/8): 10:30am-12:00pm
Friday (12/9): 8:00am-12:00pm

Keep in mind, if you decide to present this way then you must show up on time and prepared. Consider this like showing up for class. Unless you have an excused absence, you will be expected to present on the day and time you commit to and if you do not, then you will receive a 0 on the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment