- Should the COMMunity Fair be centered around a social issue and organization or something else?
- How could COMMunity Fair be better organized? (I am going to remind you that I did handout a list of each group's requirements at the beginning of the semester)
- Does staying in the same group as your intercultural presentation groups help or do you think the groups should change?
- What sort of impact did the project have on you?
- What is something in particular that you liked about the project? What is something that you disliked?
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Wrapping up COMMunity Fair
COMMunity Fair was quite the success, and we, the instructors and director, were nervous going in implementing a new project for 900 students (that would be the amount of students in COMM 1010). I heard good things about both class' booths from visitors and other instructors. Great job to everyone! Now though is the chance for you to share your input. As a new project, COMMunity Fair certainly needs fine-tuning because you simply can't account for everything that will arise the first time you implement such a large scale project. We have several changes in mind for next semester, but as an evolving project, input particularly from 1010 students, is much appreciated. So here are some questions: